Tuesday, August 16, 2011

new fridge or prawn park?

Jessie hurry up and get in the car "wait dad I'm just getting g my Nintendo" I yelled at dad". Five minuets later we were on our way to town to get a new fridge, how fun is that. Mum why do we have to get a fridge today? I said to mum  in a very bored way "If  you be quiet I will take you somewhere later." Mum said to me. Time passed I asked mum where are we going next ? do you really want to know jessie' "yes,yes "we are going to the prawn park. We found a car park then I ran inside the gate and guess what is saw, i saw heaps of prawns and exiting things to do. After the big day I thought I can't wait til I can go again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie
    I like how you ended your story it tells me that you really enjoyed your day. Did you catch any prawns? I have been there and I haven't caught one! I saw lots but the were a bit quick for me.
    Ms Matthews

    ReplyDelete